Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

Our Christmas Eve service at church became the church's Christmas program, since the snow cancelled it the week before. So the Chancel Choir sang, which included my parents, my handbell choir, Bellissimo!, played, and Meredith's beginner bells also got to perform for the first time.

Christmas morning came bright and early, despite the kids staying up past 11pm! We had a nice family morning and then were joined by my parents and my brother and sister-in-law for the afternoon and evening. I guess I would call this a video game year; the majority of the gifts were Leapster games (for Jason), Nintendo DS games (for Meredith and Jeremy), and Wii games (for the family). But there were a few other things as well.

new hats for the boys

a new nightgown for Meredith, made by Grandma

police officer dress up for Jason
playing the Wii with Uncle Kurt

No comments: